Friday, December 5, 2008

The Origins of my Borrowed Views

There is very little original thought on this planet, and I do not claim to be the possessor of any of it. That being the case, it is highly unlikely that anything I say here hasn't been said before. I am absolutely certain that, even as I am writing this, someone somewhere has thought the exact same thing. Therefore, to avoid any possible copyright infringement/plagiarism, I hereby acknowledge that my thoughts are not my own but are a compilation of the thoughts of others which I have heard, processed, and regurgitated as they appear here. To the original owners of these thoughts (including those which have yet to be written, or even thought, by me): I both pay you homage and ask for your apologies. Hopefully more of the prior and less of the former, but as my thoughts have yet to be recorded, it's difficult to tell just now.

No comments: